Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kissing Santa

Don't tell Eli but I was caught kissing Santa! :)


Actually, Eli volunteered to play Santa for the school I work at! All of the children worked really hard to prepare for a Christmas Concert for their parents! At the end, Eli came out to greet the children...it was SOOOO adorable! He is so great with children! Afterwards the kids were able to get pictures taken with Santa, so of course, I jumped in line and this is my favorite! Can you even tell that it's him???
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and enjoys the last minute shopping!

2 comments:

  1. That doesn't even look like him!! And welcome to the blogging universe!! It's my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUPER cute!! A picture that will last a life time for sure! You two are such an adorable couple! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete