Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowing, snowing...

So we made it to my parent's house safe and sound! The roads were great once we got on the freeway outside of Boise...however, I'm a little nervous about making it back home. There is currently a winter storm watch in Preston with the snow falling rapidly and the roads back to Moscow look horrible according to the Idaho Transportation website! Hopefully the snow will let up early in the week to allow sometime for the roads to be clear for our travels home!

Yesterday Eli and I attended my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party. Their anniversary is the day after Christmas! We enjoyed a wonderful meal prepared by my sister, Amanda, my mom, and my Aunt Linda; we gobbled up some cake, and enjoyed a slideshow of our family that began almost 60 years ago! My grandparents were sooo adorable throughout the party! All in all, it was a great day!

Well I better get going, we're planning on meeting my Mom in Logan to finish up our Christmas shopping! I can't wait for Christmas and Christmas Eve--my two favorite family parties of the YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment