Thursday, July 30, 2009

Addison Marie Cann

Addison Marie Cann made an early entrance into this world on Saturday, July 25th at 5:17 AM. She weighed 7lbs 5 oz; a pretty hefty weight for being born four weeks early! Although we were not expecting her to arrive so early, we are thankful that she was born strong and healthy! We were able to bring her home on Monday and have been enjoying all of the wonderful things that come with being first time parents! I will write up her birth story in another post; I just wanted to announce her birth and share some pictures!







First Bath---not so happy!

Meeting Grandma Judy and Grandpa Leon for the first time!

First Story- Go Dog Go


Leaving the hospital
So hot in our home...all stretched out trying to cool off!


Meeting Uncle Devin for the first time!

MY FAVORITE PICTURE!

7 comments:

  1. Jess & Eli, she is adorable. I can't wait to meet her. I can't believe ALL that hair. What a doll!!!!! Congrats and I LOVE you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica she is beautiful!!! And you look good too!!!! Eli looks so happy. I am so glad everything is safe and sound now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gawd. She is amazingly beautiful!!!! You are SO lucky...I know it's probably overwhelming...and when I get to that point I will be kicking myself for saying this...but I'm SOO jealous! I just found out my SIL is preggo. *sigh* I'm the only barren one! YOU and ELI seriously look SO good. Like WAY good. And I can't believe you just gave BIRTH. FRICK! Did you hire someone to give you a baby?? It's a little surreal...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! She is SOOO pretty! and you look great too. I'm glad all went well and she is happy and healthy! Such a releife isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so precious!! I love her hair! I hope you are doing well. You look great :) Congrats Mama!!!! I love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so you two are parents!!! Congrats that is soo great. Enjoy every little moment...and realize that sleepless is just another thing we get to learn in this life...j/k kind of. Hope all stays well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jess! She looks absolutely beautiful. Enjoy all the little moments you can because they grow up very fast!

    ReplyDelete