Friday, August 28, 2009

My new journey...

So in an effort to staying on track and being held accountable, I have decided to post about my weight loss journey. I returned to Weight Watchers last Thursday. I am hoping to reach my "goal weight" in 14 months (Nov. 1, 2010) which means I must lose 75 lbs. between now and then. I placed a ticker at the bottom of my page so that I can share my progress....let's hope the little runner moves steadily towards the right of the computer screen and not the left!

So, now that I have divulged the amount I must lose, I am counting on you to help me stay on track! If you have any great healthy recipes or weight loss tips that you would like to share, I would love to hear them! I was also thinking that it would be fun to get a small group of people together who are also hoping to drop a few pounds as well...maybe I can do a post every Friday and everyone who wants to participate can comment about their progress. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica,

    What a fabulous idea!! I would love to help support you and you me. I have set a goal for a shorter period of time but its always hard for me to see things in long term. Good luck and I look forward to reading your progress on friday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do it with you. I just joined the gym in Turtle Lake and trying to lose weight too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...count me in! I have been working on getting back in shape most of the summer...but have only lost 8 lbs this year. It is harder with kids...but I want to be healthier because of them as well. I want to lose another 30-40 in the next year...so definitely a good thing to be held accountable!

    ReplyDelete