Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Sleepless Night...

So here I am, still awake and it's almost 1 in the morning! How in the world am I going to make it through tomorrow?!!! Oh well!

Here are the random thoughts on my mind at this insane hour:

This weekend Eli went home to visit his family. His great grandparents were coming into town so we thought it was pretty important for him to go home and spend some time with them! He came home tonight around 11 and of course, was exhausted and fell right asleep! Go figure!

I had an eventful weekend...sick...sick...worked on chapter finance stuff ALL day today...sick...yeah. That about sums up my weekend! Needless to say, I'm really not ready for tomorrow! Why can't weekends be longer?!! Oh, and it looked like there was a small circus going on in my stomach today...I have never seen such a thing...she was very active! I think all of my coughing keeps waking her up!

I need to do a post about last weekend when we were able to visit Seattle and celebrate my sister's graduation and Evelyn's birthday, but that'll be another post! I have pictures on my camera that I want to download and even though I can't sleep, I'm still lazy and don't want to move!

I also need to post about Kindergarten graduation! We had such a great time! I know I said this earlier, but I can't believe a year has already passed! I love my little munchkins and will miss them lots!...Post to come with pictures....hopefully!

Since I'm awake, I'm contemplating eating a popsicle! Oh this is random, but Dryers Natural Fruit Popsicles are DELICIOUS! High on calories but totally worth it!!! Mmmm...I think I will go have one now and then, I'm going to attempt to sleep! Wish me luck (well maybe you should wish me luck on getting out of bed in the morning, or maybe you should wish Eli luck for having to deal with me tomorrow morning...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment