Friday, October 16, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane...

We're flying out of Pullman and into Boise today for my sister, Amanda's, baby shower! It should be a lot of fun! It's just Addison and me going; Eli is staying home to work and take care of the puppies :(. I'm sure all will go well, but I'm nervous about going alone and I just know I'm forgetting something! I have been packing and packing...all for a SHORT trip! How can one little tiny baby cause me to take SO much longer to pack? And how can one little tiny baby's necessities take up so much room?

Side note, Eli and I got our flu shots yesterday and my arm stinkin' hurts today.... blah....

And of course, how can I possibly do a blog post and not leave any pictures?! So here you go...

Tummy Time!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Have FUN!!

    And OMG I just saw the most HORRIFYING flu shot story EVER. Not to scare you but I literally was watching it while reading this post.

    http://www.huliq.com/8059/87650/nfl-cheerleader-suffers-irreversible-dystonia-after-flu-shot

    You've GOT to see the video. She can't walk forward without totally spazzing out and can't talk - but if she runs or walks backward she fine!

    anyway...random...love you!

    ReplyDelete