Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where oh where has the time gone?

It seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago Addison was born, yet she's 2 1/2 months old! I can't ever seem to get any posts done and many family members are frequently asking about pictures...guess I've been slacking in that area! So here's the plan, over the next several days I plan to blog about several things including:


Grandmom and Granddad's visit
Amanda's Visit
Returning to Work
Erin and Bobby's Wedding
Amanda's Baby Shower
Getting Addi on a schedule-tips needed!
Weight loss (or the lack there of!) update!



I'm a checklists kind of girl, so consider the above my checklist of blog posts to be created! To be honest I should create some other checklists of things that need to be completed in my daily life...you know those things that just keep getting pushed to the back shelf piling up and although mundane, they cause great stress in the middle of the night! You know what I mean?! Some day...some day my life may become organized again...


Oh and might I say that motherhood has become SO much more enjoyable over the past several weeks?! It's not to say that I didn't enjoy those precious early moments with Addi because I did immensely, it's just that now I'm able to enjoy so much more about everything! No more stress about feedings; no more stress about gaining weight (Addi, not me...I do just fine in that department!); no more fear of leaving her in someone else's care for the first time; no more postpartum blues! AMEN! Everyone kept telling me the first two months would be the hardest, and so far, I would agree!



Now I will leave you with some bath time pictures! This is by far one of Addison's favorite past times!
In the two pictures above, Addison is only 1 month old; in the pictures below, she is 2 months. It is truly amazing to see how much she has changed in such a short time!


Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things are going better for you! Addison looks a little surprised about getting her bum washed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! She really HAS CHANGED!!! She's freeking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!!
    I love that you had the washcloth over her area...so modest. :o)
    It is nuts to look back at her hospital pictures and then her current pictures. It is almost a different baby. hehe
    She looks well loved!
    Good Work

    ReplyDelete