Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We're back!!!

So after a temporary sabbatical or two or maybe even three from Blogger, I would like to officially announce that the Cann family is back! Haha! The reasons I started this blog was to help keep extended family updated and to keep records of our happenings...so that's just what I'm going to start doing...again!!! As you can see, we haven't gone private, for various reasons, and don't plan to, at least not right now!

So a little update on where we're at and what life's handing to us:
  • We've moved from Moscow, the town we loved, to Twin Falls, a town that I'm not sure of but Eli promises me I'll soon learn to love it!
  • Eli started his new job and LOVES it and is doing really well!!!
  • I have accepted a 1st grade position and am SO excited to be in the public schools! (I met with several teachers from the district last Friday for coffee and couldn't be more thrilled to work with a great bunch of educators!)
  • We live in an adorable little house with a fully fenced back yard! It's so nice not living in an apartment! I'll try to get some pictures taken today after Addi goes to sleep!
  • I went to Florida on a once in a life time trip and it was AMAZING though I missed my baby dearly!
  • Addison just turned ONE on Sunday!!! Where did the time go? (Pictures and details to follow soon!)
  • And, we're selling Eli's prized possession...his truck! Wanna buy it?!

Overall, we are so very excited about this new chapter in our life. We miss our friends in Moscow/Pullman a lot but we plan to go back and visit soon to get Addison's 1 year photos taken and then for my friend's baby shower! And although Twin is COMPLETELY different from Moscow in nearly every facet, it's closer to our family and to us, there's nothing more important! While the road was extremely rocky and difficult to navigate at times over the past several months, God has truly blessed us, and we are ever so thankful with where He has lead us!

Mowing the lawn with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment