Friday, February 13, 2009

And the verdict is in....

So all within a matter of a few hours, Eli quit his previous job and started a new one! This has been an emotional roller coaster for both of us. Unfortunately Eli's last job didn't turn out to be what he thought it would; after several weeks of hard work with little appreciation, he decided it was time. Eli is now a new employee for Inland Northwest Broadcasting!

Eli is back to himself today. During the past couple of months Eli had been so unhappy that he had lost himself. Almost every night I would say, "When can I have my Eli back?" It was hard. I'm sorry that it turned out this way but I know that it's what's best for us.

So although everything hit the roof last night, everything is smooth sailing tonight and we're REALLY excited about his upcoming job! And best of all, we're actually spending time together...something we haven't done in God knows how long!

No comments:

Post a Comment