Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Lonely

Eli is working SO much lately. He goes into work around 8 or 8:30 in the morning and then he doesn't come home until 8 or 9 at night. Plus, he has to work 4 hours on both Saturday and Sunday. That is A LOT of hours in one week. I feel like I never see him anymore...and I don't think things are going to change anytime in the near future. Ugh. The poor puppies even sit at the door and cry for him; I've never seen them do this before. You would think that if I'm home by myself I would be cleaning and organizing like I should, but no, I sit and watch Dr. Phil, Oprah, The Biggest Loser, and The Bachelor (not all in one night)...and our apartment looks a little like a tornado has run through it...

Maybe I should go get busy, but I just wish Eli would come home!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad someone else feels this way! Joe too works opposite of me. I get so bored at night but all I am motivated to do is watch the same tv shows listed above, even though I could be doing something much more productive.

    Congrats on the baby! That is so exciting.

    Kelsie

    ReplyDelete