Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!

I'm one day late, but I really wanted to do a post all about Ashley! Ash is one of my closest friends. We became friends in junior high and through all the life changes, we are still extremely close!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! I HOPE YOUR BIG 24 BIRTHDAY WAS GREAT!!! I LOVE YA HUN!!!

This picture was taken on one of our "Girl's Choice" dates! We went to Logan prior to the dance and had pictures taken everywhere, including my trunk! I believe we were kicked out of Walmart and possibly Shopko!


What beautiful utters you have!!! LOL! We dressed up as cows for Halloween!


If you look closely you can see the figurines from the ride, "It's a Small World" from Disneyland in the background! That was an awesome trip!
Random picture in the hall! Yes, those are Napoleon Dynamite lockers in the background!


HAHA!!! BAND GEEKS! But hey, we hung out with the senior boys as freshman, so we were cool, or so we thought!
I saved the best for last! Ashley was one of my bridesmaids on the most important day of my life! Our wedding day would not have been complete had Ashley not been there!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ASH!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess, these pics bring a tear to my eye! thanks for this. :) We had some good times didn't we. and yes I believe we got kicked outta shopko too. hee hee. thank goodness for the good ol' days huh! hahaha

    ReplyDelete