Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy, crazy, crazy!

That's the story of my life right now! Every week I think, "Alright this week things are going to slow down..." Nope, wrong again! It seems like with all of the big events at work, preparing for baby (i.e. cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning), and the finance office for my chapter life is not going to slow down for at least 3 more weeks! While I always enjoy this time of year because it means school's almost out and summer is nearing, I hate the haste of life.

I realized that I've been neglecting both friends and family as I have had several friends note that we haven't done anything in F.O.R.E.V.E.R. and my mother has now sent me an email and left me a voicemail concerned of my well-being since I seem to have fallen off the face of the earth! So I guess this post is for all of you, I'm still kickin' BUT time is 'a flyin' by!

And for your entertainment, my list of things to survive this week:
1. Prepare quarterly taxes by Thursday for the chapter (yup, I procrastinated...)
2. Figure out the finances for the summer for the chapter (I really should do this for myself as well....maybe next month!)
2. Report Cards and Assessments....AHHH I've hardly started!
3. Prepare portfolios for conferences that are to be held NEXT WEEK!
4. Write Thank-You's to all of my parents for the AMAZING gifts that gave me for Teacher-Appreciation! (I should have done this over the weekend...)
5. Clean the front room!

See, only a list of "5" that doesn't sound SO bad, if only they all took a few minutes...not a few hours.... And as much as I hate making lists, I LOVE the feeling of checking off each item upon it's completion! So, with that, I'm going to go work on the taxes and then to bed in hopes of a good night's sleep so that tomorrow can prove to be productive!

AND Oskar just puked...gotta go! What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment