Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Bedding

So I have been looking at baby bedding since I found out I was pregnant but could never find one that I absolutely loved. Then once we found out the gender, I really began to look more seriously, but to no avail. Finally I gave in and went to the Pottery Barn Kids website and of course found the one I LOVE: Daisy Garden Nursery!
What do you think? Super cute huh! Our crib is a really dark finish and I think the colors will look great with it! I'm trying my luck with Ebay and hopefully I will get lucky enough to find everything that way!

3 comments:

  1. Jess it is adorable! For me not liking that girl color it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I am totally a pink girl and hopefully our little girl will be too or she might not like her room nor her clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable baby bedding!! Pink color floral designed bedding is prefect chocie for little princesses room...

    ReplyDelete