Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a...

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's a GIRL!!! Talk about a surprise! I was so sure that we were having a boy! Eli and I both are SO excited!!! Now we can finally start looking at bedding and getting the nursery ready!!!

Here's a few precious pictures of our alien angel (you have to admit, cute as a button, but they look so alien at this point!!!)

In both of these pictures she's looking right at us! She's kind of stubborn like her mommy and wouldn't ever turn her head away, so we weren't able to get a profile picture of her! She kept moving her hands up by her face...it was so adorable!!!
On this one you can see that there's nothing between the legs! This was cute too! She kept her legs close together and then decided to cross them! Finally, she let us see, and clear as a button, she's definitely a girl!
As I began to think of all the impending pink headed in our direction, I asked, "I know that people find out what they're having and then, low and behold, the baby is born the opposite gender. What are our chances of that happening?" She reassured me saying that she was 100% certain it's a little girl, but told me we could look again for a second time to give me comfort!!! Low and behold, she's still a girl!

So that's our baby! We haven't picked out any names for sure, but there are a few that we really like! We'll keep you posted! Thank you, everyone, for all of your love and support during this exciting time in our lives!!!

2 comments:

  1. eeeee!! yay! I know I already said that earlier, via text message, but yipppeee!!

    I'm so going to make you, er, her... something pink. Do you even like pink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake and I are so happy for you both!!! Now think of all the adorable baby girl things there are....it's like a kid in a candy store! Super cute pictures too!!! Can you believe we have like 4 months left?? Hey and I went to this baby store today out toward where you guys live and they have TONS of cheap stuff. If you are interested let me know. I'll tell you more.
    Good Luck on the little girl and I can't wait for you to choose a name. :o)

    ReplyDelete