Monday, April 6, 2009

Going Private???

We are really thinking about making our blog go private sooner than later. Eli and I have talked and have always planned on making it private prior to Baby Cann's arrival because I'm paranoid like that. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to keep it open until then, but now, I'm not sure I want random people to be able to see and read our blog....it kind of creeps me out! I can't lie however, because I am a blog stalker and look at others' blogs (of course only people I know) and I know that I probably have some of those as well! To those people, I totally don't care, it's the unknown strangers reading our stuff that bothers me...

Anyway, through all this rambling, I just don't know what to do... is it really that big of a deal if some random people read our blog? I really want to be safe, so we're going to continue to think about this, but I think we will probably go private in the next few weeks...

3 comments:

  1. I posted something like this and went private a few weeks after I posted it. I really like it. Plus, I would post on facebook that if anyone wanted to see it, to send me there email. Anyway, I want an invite. my email is my3kidscandi@hotmail.com
    LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, me too! taralee13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand if you're looking to go private....

    I myself don't care if EVERYONE reads my bloggy. I don't really care if people know the intimate details of my life...heh. If someone wants to stalk me - SWEET! That means I'm popular lol.

    But then again, I LIKE random people reading my blog.

    Dude, I can't WAIT until your baby gets here!

    In the meantime I am seriously starting to do everything I can to get preggo. It's gonna be hard. Maybe you can rub your fertile-ness on me. Wait...no...don't do that. lol

    ReplyDelete