Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Weekend Adventures!

Addison was a trick-or-treating, costume wearing, football game watching, tailgating kind of girl this Halloween! Last Friday Addison dressed up with all of her friends in celebration of the special day! She was actually able to go with me as I took my class around to some of the local businesses in search for some Halloween treats! We had a lot of fun!









Such a cute Bee!












This was also her cousin, Evelyn's, Halloween costume from last year! So adorable!



















I was super original and went as a "Big Baby" for Halloween with my kiddos! I was comfortable and the kids loved it!



















This is my friend's daughter, Jaymie, who in turn, is one of Addi's friends from Building Blocks! They are exactly 6 weeks apart!

Friday night we decided that it was time for Eli and me to get some "alone" time. Initially I had a babysitter set up, but on Thursday, I chickened out and cancelled. (I might note this was the first time we have ever left Addi and she's a little over three months old!) On Friday, some friends from work changed my mind, and convinced me that Eli and I needed to go out with them. So, our good friends, Brad and Michelle, took GREAT care of our baby girl. Anyway, after we dropped her off I cried and cried...all the way to Pullman. In fact, I think I sent my first text within 5 minutes of dropping her off (and sent many more throughout the night)! Needless to say, Eli and I had a lot of fun! I went as an 80's girl and Eli went as a rock star!

On Saturday, Addison dressed up in her Vandal gear to cheer on the amazing Vandals and what an amazing game that was! And despite how loud the dome was, Addison did really well! She cried a little but for the most part, she just slept! (Oh the life, to sleep anywhere, any time!) Anyway, Addi was very proud of the Vandals and their amazing come-from-behind victory (and so were Mommy and Daddy)!!! We had plans of taking Addison around in her costume to a few of our friends' houses, but instead, we all fell asleep on the couch around 8! We were tuckered out!
GO VANDALS!!!
Celebrating the victory on the Idaho 50 yard line!!!

All bundled up warm for the tailgate! Not that we were really out there long, but it was very cold even for the short time we were out and about!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the costume, she is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, Addison is beautiful! My two girls were bumble bees for Halloween this year too - such a cute costume! ~Becca Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the costumes!!! Both of you are adorable! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete