Sunday, November 1, 2009

We will miss you...

Meet Tina and Jake...


We met them a little over a year ago through some mutual friends. We hit it off imediately! We enjoy spending time together playing games and sharing some drinks!

Last New Year's Eve we all got together to celebrate and Tina informed me that she and Jake were expecting; I responded by telling her that Eli and I were expecting too! Who would have ever thought that these two amazing people would be going through the same amazing journey in life at the same time as Eli and me! Tina was due just a week and half before me but then Addison made her appearance a month early so she was born two weeks before Ryleigh, their precious angel!

Tina and me at around 33 weeks pregnant!

As luck would have it, they have yet a new chapter in their life beginning that is taking them away from the Moscow area :( While we are so excited for them, we are super sad to say goodbye. It was so fun and helpful t0 have a friend go through her pregnancy and birthing classes at the same time as Eli and me. Tina and Jake are amazing people and I know they will meet many new friends but I'm selfish and want them to stay! This is just one of the major downsides of living in Moscow...our good friends keep moving... :,-(

We love you lots Jake, Tina, and Ryleigh! Come visit often and be sure to keep blogging so that we can keep in touch! Hearts to you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hear you, Jess. I have had several dear friends leave the area and my heart breaks a little every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW.....How sweet! You have to many kind things to say.... :o)
    I look pretty slobbered here....lol
    Missing those days!
    Are you around Thanksgiving week? I am coming on that Tuesday maybe we can get together

    ReplyDelete