Saturday, January 24, 2009

SHOUT OUT TO FRIENDS!!!

I was talking to Eli a couple months ago about how much I love living here in Moscow but also how much I hate it! Really, the only thing I don't like about Moscow is that everyone we make friends with always end up moving :( Moscow is very centered around the University so most people come here either for work or school, and then after a few years move on. I HATE that! All of my really close girl friend's that I met while in school have all left and I miss them so much! Just a few weeks ago another one of my really close friends left because of the Air Force. I realized though that in all of this, we have recently become great friends with three different couples all of whom we met in very unique ways! Throughout the month of January we have been invited to each of their places and have a had a wonderful time with them! So, this post is a shout out to them! We love you guys!

Last night Eli and I had the opportunity to go over to Rayce and Candi's house! We had so much fun playing the new Guitar Hero and Dirty Minds! And to top it off, dinner was DELICIOUS!!! I love all of the fun activities that we are able to do with these guys! Thanks so much for having us over! We love you guys!

Then a few weeks ago Tina and Jake invited us over for a Game Night! What fun we had there as well! We played a really fun game called Partini! This was a great game to play with a large group! We are so grateful for your friendship and thank you for having us over!

Finally for New Years we were able to go over to our friends' house Michelle and Brad! Everyone listed above attended this party! Eli and I really enjoyed being together with everyone since we weren't able to go to my sister's for their traditional Kick-Ass New Year's Party! Thanks as always for having us, we love you guys!

NOW, PLEASE DON'T MOVE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, It's Mel (from Kings)! I ran across your blog today and it is great to read about all the things you guys are doing. I am glad to hear that you guys are doing good. You can check out my blog too if you want to. olsenfam95. blogspot.com. It would be great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess and Eli, we are so lucky to have you as friends too!!!! We are super glad we met you. Hey and btw have you signed up for 24 hr? I got kicked out of bootcamp...dr's orders. I need to do something active now...hehe.
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess & Eli, You guys are the best! We will be so sad to move away from you guys! (Good thing we still have well over a year left!) I am so happy for you guys and every thing that is going for you right now!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I am so jealous that you guys have real life friends... I need some in a BAD way.

    ReplyDelete