Thursday, January 1, 2009

Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2009

The following are in no particular order, but these are things that I'm looking forward to this year:

1. Completing my first year of teaching Kindergarten and SURVIVING!!!
2a. Moving into a new, fully furnished apartment....for free!
2b. Saving money while living for free so that we can buy a home in 2010!
3. Spending time with friends and family!
4. Two fun summer weddings!!!
5. Getting a gym membership that will actually be used on a regular basis!!! (At least that's a hope!!!)
6. Celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary!
7. Attending my sister's graduation from Medical School!
8. Celebrating our puppies 3rd birthday! Cheesy? I think not!
9. Exciting new life adventures both known and unknown!!!
10. Last but not least, I'm really excited to spend more time with Eli! It has been so nice to have both of us done with school! At night time, we actually can spend time with one another!

So what are the things that you are looking forward to?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! I'm glad you found my blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch with people.

    I too, am excited to spend time with my husband now that we are done with school. Isn't it a great feeling! Good luck with teaching.

    ReplyDelete