Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Max Post...

So Eli felt that I was being unfair on our blog because I did a post about Oskar but I never did one about Max. So, in all fairness, meet Max!


After about 3 months of having Oskar and all his craziness, we decided he needed a friend and so we went in search of the "perfect" match! We hit the jackpot about 2 years ago when we brought Max home!

Contrary to Oskar's personality Max is very CALM and DOES NOT like to pose for the camera! Additionally he is very LOVABLE and one of the most loyal dogs that I have ever met. He spends most of the day and night sleeping. When he's awake he enjoys playing tug-of-war, eating chew toys, chasing after Oskar, and getting attention from us!

One of the few pictures I have of Max awake and half-heartily LOOKING at the camera! And yes, we are those owners who dress our pets up in ridiculous outfits for Halloween, however, our pets don't look ridiculous, they look adorable!!! (Trust me, I'm not even being bias!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you two! Long time no see! It was so fun today to come across your blog! You two look happy and your two dogs are way cute! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete