Friday, May 8, 2009

I survived!

I have been longing for today! I knew that if I made it today, I could make it through the rest of the school year! Only a few more weeks...I can't believe it! Anyway, I've survived parent-teacher conferences (which I must say went WONDERFULLY...whew!), Mother's Day Celebration (Mother's joined us for some fun festivities), the science fair, Week-of-the-Young-Child, and our annual auction! All of these things began piling up in April and it has seemed like we have been going full throttle since! BUT, I have now reached the light at the end of the tunnel! It should be smooth sailing from here on out!

Now, I just need to finalize the many loose ends of the finance stuff for my chapter and finish cleaning up our apartment and I'll be home-free! Literally! Next weekend Eli and I get to travel home for the weekend! We'll get to: meet our new niece, Ellery (who is SO cute!); spend time with both of our families (both of my sister's will be home then too...a rarity in our family! YAY!); and I get to celebrate Baby Cann's impending arrival with a baby shower thrown by my sisters! I am really excited to get out of Moscow and spend time with our families! It seems like it's been a long time since we've all been together!

I AM THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, BUT I'M EVEN MORE THANKFUL THAT MONDAY WILL BE A STRESS-FREE DAY!!! (Well as much as a Monday of teaching can be stress-free....)

No comments:

Post a Comment