Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!

So, in my traditional fashion, I'm late posting this, but I just want to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Granddad and Uncle Jeff; both celebrated another year younger!

(Jeff, Granddad, Grandmom, my mom)

And in the hecticness of the last few months, I failed to wish my cousins Staci and Caitlin Happy Birthday! Courtney's is also coming up, so I'll be early for hers! Happy EARLY Birthday Courtney!

(Staci)
(Caitlin)
(Courtney)

Phew, I think I'm covered for a few days!!!
=
AND HOW COULD I FORGET??? HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU MOTHERS OUT THERE! ESPECIALLY TO ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS IN MY LIFE: Mom, Rena, Grandmom, Grandma, Grandma Betty, Megan, Brittany, Linda, and the many, many others! I love you all!!!


1 comment:

  1. Aww cute post! cute family! And I believe you won my hair bows :) I'm going to send some your way! can you please get me your address? babymakingmachine @ gmail dot com! thanks!

    ReplyDelete