Sunday, May 31, 2009

PARENTS...UGH!

I have come to the conclusion that teaching would be the perfect job if I didn't have to deal with parents! I can't go into details about what I'm currently frustrated about because this blog is public, but all I can say is, I wish that parents would allow their child to fight their own trivial battles. I'm sick of parents who constantly try to save their child from failure....especially when failure at the age of a kindergartner is a lot more gentle than failure when you're an adult and your parents can't save you anymore.

If you are a parent, please remember that your child is able to learn and recover from things that may be "difficult" for him/her. Let him/her learn coping skills to survive so that his/her future may be more successful and promising.

There...I think I'm done ranting...at least for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment