Friday, March 27, 2009

Hmmm...

So I figure I should post something, but really, I don't have much to post about so I'll just do an update on everything!

Baby Cann is doing really well! Lately I've been super tired (I thought this "side-effect" subsided during the second trimester but instead, it's gotten worse!) Both Eli and I are counting down the days until April 9th-the big ultrasound! We're both pretty sure it's a boy, but who knows, everyone around us is having a girl...maybe we will too! (Many people have asked, "What do you honestly hope it is?" And our honest answer is we don't care! It's exciting either way!) I was positive I felt our little baby a few weeks back but now I'm not sure. Now I think I may be feeling the baby, but I don't know for sure. How do people all of a sudden one day say, "Oh, I just felt the baby kick for the first time..." That's just not my experience!

Work is going really well for both Eli and me! Eli LOVES his new job! He is like a whole new person when he comes home! I think he found his niche in life as a salesman because he is doing so well! As for me, I too am really enjoying my job! It seems like each day I enjoy it more. At the beginning of the year I wondered if I would be able to teach kindergarten for a whole year. Once I got our routine down, figured the kiddos out, and gained my confidence as the teacher, I began to LOVE it! I'm really glad I'm going to teach this grade again next year!

That's what's going on in our life! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you! We're almost as eager as you to find out what you're having! Don't worry about your uncertainty about the baby's movement...you're a first-time mommy, so your brain doesn't know what to make of those new sensations in your belly. Before too long, you'll be amazed at how strong s/he can kick! Keep the updates coming!
    Love, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess and Eli why hello strangers I haven't seen or talked to you guys FOREVER! Don't you forget my important role of your guys dating, almost dieing at the A&W light. But anyways just thought I'd say hi and write so you guys could check out my blog as well. I sure miss the fun times the mother roll isn't always all it's cracked up to be but it is definatly worth it. I'll keep an eye on your blog miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you share your wisdom and insight with me Megan!!! You give me peace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, I was pretty sick! It was kind of scary, and Sunday wasn't much better. Rayce made me go to the ER but Gritman sucks, and they didn't figure anything out. But I feel TONS better today. Went to class and to work. So, I think I'm on the mend.
    I was tired alot while prego with my girls. Hope that's not another sign of you having a girl. (I secretly think you guys are having a boy!)

    ReplyDelete