Monday, March 30, 2009

SLEEP...PLEASE COME!

It's almost 12:30 and I have been trying to go to sleep for over two hours. My stomach is growling and all I want to eat is a cheese and pickle sandwich...BUT I shouldn't be hungry! Alright, I'm giving in, I'm eating the sandwich and then counting the zillion and one jumping sheep praying for some sleep! Man, tomorrow is going to be rough!

***Edit: I ate the sandwich, brushed AND flossed my teeth (wow flossing twice in one day, that's a MIRACLE for me!) and now I will attempt this sleep thing one more time.... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!!! I love pickle and cheese sandwitches with a little bit of mayo and mustard. YUMMY!!! and people make fun of me....lol. Hope you got some sleep :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your pregnancy... you will have lots of cravings at lots of weird times, although I have to admit pickles and cheese sounds pretty ok to me :) but I love pickles!!

    Try and get your sleep now.. it only gets harder!

    Check out my blog if you need help stretching your budget.. saw your comment on Aprils blog. If you need any help, or have questions just ask!! I like to help people!

    ReplyDelete